APFC (Automatic Power Factor Control) Panels are mainly used for the improvement of Power Factor. Power Factor can be explained as the ratio of active power to apparent power and it is a key factor in measuring electrical consumption. Everyone knows that how costly electricity has become in present time. Therefore, it becomes utmost important to cut down on electrical consumption for reducing expenditure.
- APFC Panels come real handy in the achievement of this purpose Use of these control panels becomes indispensable in those industries where electrical installations are meant to supply to large electrical load. A dip in Power Factor can attract operational losses and a penalty from an electricity board, responsible for electricity supply.
- APFC Panels can effectively and automatically manage quickly changing and scattered loads along with the retention of high Power Factor. We are renowned manufacturers of APFC Panels symbolized with quality and reliability. These are available in different current ratings to cater to distinct applications.
The main features of our control panels are:
- Maintains high Power Factor constantly
- High efficiency
- In-built independent fuses
- Protection from excess power in the system.
- Prevents leading Power Factor in low load conditions
- Clearly marked buttons and indicators
- Minimizes harmonic current
- Easy to use
- Long lasting
- Protects electrical equipments
These APFC Panels are put to use in the following:
- Monitoring current harmonics
- Process controllers
- LT & HT factories
- Electrical installations
- Line voltage analysis