GI Chemical Gel Earthing Electrodes Supplier
GI Chemical Gel Earthing Electrodes
||GI AND COPPER
||Telecommunication Towers & Microwave Antennas
||As Per Clients Requirement
||Available in various Colors
GI (Galvanize Iron) Earthing Electrode provide a low-impedance ground in locations of high soil resistivity. Together with Reflow Grounding Minerals, the system dissipates lightning energy and other dangerous electrical fault currents, even in sandy or rocky soil conditions.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Maintenance-Free: This is maintenance free earthing., no need of extra water pouring at regular interval as in conventional earthing, because it retains the moisture.
- Consistency: Continuously maintains the same (approx) earth resistance value over time regardless of soil and climate conditions. Unlike a standard copper plate/rod, the stability of the Safe Earthing Electrode will remain constant over the life span of the plate/rod, and the resistance of the electrode is less affected by adverse climatic conditions.
- More Surface Area: The conductive compound creates a conductive zone, which provides the increased surface are for peak current dissipation and also get stable reference point.
- Adequate galvanization, Highly conductive.
- No corrosion, eco-friendly.
- A long and reliable life (Fit and Forget).
- Easy Installation: Can be installed indoors or outdoors and in almost all soil condition. For existing or new facilities, requires less space and time.
- Telecommunication Towers & Microwave Antennas
- Transmission & DistributionSystems
- Substations & PowerGenerators
- Transformer Neutral Earthing
- Lightning Arrestor - Earthing
- Equipment Body Earthing
- Computer & Data ProcessingCenters
- Manufacturing Facilities & Refineries
- Food Processing & Water TreatmentPlants
- Oil Refineries & PumpStations
- Remote & Central Office DigitalSwitches
- Heavy Industries
- Residential Buildings
- Others, where hi-tech earthing is required
Looking for "GI Chemical Gel Earthing Electrodes" ?